Sunday, April 8, 2012

Did Jesus Rise From The Dead?



Gary Habermas vs Anthony Flew


This is the debate that changed my life. I grew up in a Christian home with great Christian parents but did not know there was actual evidence and arguments to support the Resurrection of Jesus.

When I came across this debate on TV I thought Christians just had blind faith and the Atheist had facts and science on his side.

After watching this debate I knelt down and asked forgiveness of my sins and unbelief and from that moment on my life radically changed!

I know some people think I focus to much on theology and apologetics and not enough on the heart but they go hand in hand!

I could not apply it to my heart because my mind was not convinced. After seeing there were good reasons to believe then I was able to fully trust in Christ and embrace him as my Lord and Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment