Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Euthanasia



The word Euthanasia means "good death". As I watched this program to be perfectly honest, I don't think I have felt so uneasy and uncomfortable in a long time.

There are different types of Euthanasia such as passive, aggressive, voluntary and others. In the next week or so I am going to write some thoughts on this particular program and Euthanasia in general.

I wanted to post this video before I post my thoughts so people can see the video first and digest it.

WARNING VERY MATURE CONTENT!!

Do not watch this if you are not prepared to go on a emotional roller coaster which ends in this man taking his own life on camera. This is not a movie and not pretend, it is the real life documentary of this Man and his family, so please be warned before you watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment